Life Nutrition HK


In stock



✓ Formulated with 9 potent ingredients with sustained-release Melatonin

✓ Relieves stress, promotes relaxation & wake up refreshed*

✓ Prolongs deep sleep & reduces night-time awakenings*

✓ Non-habit-forming


The Natural Sleeping Aid

Stress, travel, aging and reduced production of melatonin in the body can cause sleeping problems. Sleep Tonight contains 9 ingredients which help you to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up refreshed, thus maintaining a healthy sleep cycle. Absorption boost blend formulation enhances nutrients absorption.*

Step 1 – Relax Your Mind

Lactium®, KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract, Lemon Balm & Passionflower Extract can help relax the body and calm the mind for a soothing restful sleep.


Step 2 – Help You Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep

MicroActive® Melatonin, Valerian Root, GABA and Hops Extract are sleep-enhancing ingredients that give you a sound, satisfying sleep.*

The 7-hour release MicroActive® Melatonin is micronized to small particles and encapsulated by natural coating. The micronization technology allows for a rapid release of 40% melatonin in the 1st hour. Followed by the encapsulation phrase which gradually releases the remaining 60% melatonin over the next 6 hours,


Step 3 – Wake Up Refreshed

L-Theanine helps production of dopamine in the body, allowing for deep relaxation without drowsiness. *

  • Promotes relaxation
  • Promotes the onset of sleep and maintains healthy sleep cycle
  • Helps fall asleep faster
  • Improves sleeping quality
  • Prolongs deeper sleep stages
  • Reduces night-time awakenings
  • Reduces fatigue after waking up
  • Relieves occasional sleeplessness during travel



Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before sleep

Suitable for people with stress or sleeping problem. 

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Related products